Candy Crush Level 1293 Problem with iPad version

Options
Booboo
Booboo Posts: 15 Level 2

There are no mystery candies on my tablet version and it impossible to pass in this layout.   Why do others get mystery candies when playing on their desktop and those of us playing on a tablet get a  completely different version?   I would really appreciate an explanation form King regarding this difference.  Surely all games should have the same layout and offer the same difficulty and chance of passing.  King, please fix this issue so we can have the mystery candies on all versions. Thank you.

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

If I were you I'd play the level on PC before the mystery eggs get removed all together! With 1107 it was the opposite, mobile had the mystery eggs while PC did not, quite a lot of post came up about it and in the end the mystery eggs were removed from all the platforms!

Doubt you'll ever get an explanation on that one, they make the game after all so they can do what they like with it. I mean there are already difference between the platforms even when the board is identical, sometimes it's easier to pass on PC and other times mobile. The thing to remember here is that even though it's the "same" game, the game can vary for each of those platforms slightly. From what I've found out, most of the King games are made for PC platform, once done the levels are converted and optimised for Mobile and Tablet, hence why the gap between new level release across the different platforms. 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

If I were you I'd play the level on PC before the mystery eggs get removed all together! With 1107 it was the opposite, mobile had the mystery eggs while PC did not, quite a lot of post came up about it and in the end the mystery eggs were removed from all the platforms!

Doubt you'll ever get an explanation on that one, they make the game after all so they can do what they like with it. I mean there are already difference between the platforms even when the board is identical, sometimes it's easier to pass on PC and other times mobile. The thing to remember here is that even though it's the "same" game, the game can vary for each of those platforms slightly. From what I've found out, most of the King games are made for PC platform, once done the levels are converted and optimised for Mobile and Tablet, hence why the gap between new level release across the different platforms. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?