Geekspeeker
Geekspeeker Posts: 18 Level 2

Just wanted to drop by and say this level is a frustrating joke. I know it's doable because two of my friends did pass it. But, it isn't fun. It's tedious. I'm about done. And please, no videos showing how to pass. I've played it long enough I look before I come to this forum. I will make a point to come in and give a "kudos" if I ever pass this miserable, time consuming, boring, terribly thought out level and get to one that is fun. Thanks.

Answers

• Besugar
    Besugar Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2015

This level(1268) is very frustrating, have been on it to long, seems impossible to pass!about to give up on this game :-(

• Brenda_Knowles
    Brenda_Knowles Posts: 1 Newbie

This level(1268) is very frustrating, have been on it to long, seems impossible to pass!about to give up on this game :-(

Level 1268 is a joke!! I am also very frustrated with this level. Make it easier Candy Crush or change it all together. Many people are not happy with these extreme levels. Make the change!!
  • Cluck_Me
    Cluck_Me Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited February 2016

It's not called a hard level for nothing.  If you are on mobile, you can exit and reenter without losing a life or boosters - as long as you don't make a move.

the four wrapped candies will clear a lot of the board.  

Once you have a five+ wide open area, focus on making candy bombs, but only use them in a combo.   Don't work one square at a time and don't allow a candy to drop next to the chocolate generator.

As a longer term strategy, collect sugar drops (levels 250, 255 and 281 are good) and earn boosters without buying them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?