Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I went to know how to restore all my extra moves and lives that are gone. Bought new IPAD and down loaded candy crush on the new iPad and lost all extra moves and lives! Fix the problem please as I had lots of Extra move and life's gone ..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Denise!
Boosters and lives can't be transferred to other devices. I suggest you either use them on your old tablet or that you do a backup of the data on your old tablet (iCloud) then restore the data on your new tablet.
Cheers :-)