⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why won't my booster toggles work in Candy Crush Saga?

GreatScot
GreatScot Posts: 6 Level 2

When I click on Hammer or Switch nothing happens.  When I try to click on a previous level, nothing happens.  The only click it responds to is Next.  Playing on desk top PC with Windows 7 in Google Chrome.

Answers

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3

I have had the same thing happen to me. I needed to use the lollipop hammer and nothing happened when I clicked on it. Also, when I went to open the message envelope to access some lives from friends, it would not open. I thought the board locked up but I could continue to play the game but just not use these items which are very important when playing a game. What gives? I never could use those lives.

• GreatScot
    GreatScot Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited November 2015

Found it!  On my PC with Windows 7 and Google Chrome, there is a Home banner that takes up a chunk of the line with the Boosters on it.  In addition, there is a flag that extends down onto the game board.  If I pull the game all the way down to free up the Booster line from the Home and the flag, magically, the Boosters are click-able.  Of course, you need to remember to pull the game back up since the last row of candies is hidden from view if you don't.  Ask me how I know that.  At least I've got my Boosters back, inconvenient though it is.  Didn't used to work that way.  New normal.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?