Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I click on Hammer or Switch nothing happens. When I try to click on a previous level, nothing happens. The only click it responds to is Next. Playing on desk top PC with Windows 7 in Google Chrome.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Found it! On my PC with Windows 7 and Google Chrome, there is a Home banner that takes up a chunk of the line with the Boosters on it. In addition, there is a flag that extends down onto the game board. If I pull the game all the way down to free up the Booster line from the Home and the flag, magically, the Boosters are click-able. Of course, you need to remember to pull the game back up since the last row of candies is hidden from view if you don't. Ask me how I know that. At least I've got my Boosters back, inconvenient though it is. Didn't used to work that way. New normal.
I have had the same thing happen to me. I needed to use the lollipop hammer and nothing happened when I clicked on it. Also, when I went to open the message envelope to access some lives from friends, it would not open. I thought the board locked up but I could continue to play the game but just not use these items which are very important when playing a game. What gives? I never could use those lives.