New clock on Candy Crush

Options
danlin
danlin Posts: 3 Newbie

There's no instructions for the new clock you introduced on level 1326. I noticed it went away after a while but no sure how or why. Is there info about it somewhere?

Answers

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

This is an Evil Spawner and spawns marmalade.  I also do not know how to deal with it. When something like this is introduced there should be some kind of instructions...just saying.

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

You must hit it with striped candies, wrapped candies or lollipop hammers. After several strikes they go away. Each hit makes it spawn less crap. 

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

Oh they do not just spit out jelly---they spit out anything nasty and lost of them---bombs, licorice, jelly...nastiness and you can blow them up by ANY candies ( a match next to them gives it a hit) too.  Basically they suck and especially when you have more than one!  Can you say  Booster time or no go?

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

Well I tried to answer you but they apparently want to read it first.  I'll try again.  It spits out all bad things: bombs, licorice, jelly..etc   You can get rid of it by matching candies next to it several times or using striped etc candies.  It is especially difficult when there is more than one.  Boosters seem inevitable on these.

• danlin
    danlin Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This is an Evil Spawner and spawns marmalade.  I also do not know how to deal with it. When something like this is introduced there should be some kind of instructions...just saying.

I found a little info about it on wikia.com
  • Former_User
    Options

Well I tried to answer you but they apparently want to read it first.  I'll try again.  It spits out all bad things: bombs, licorice, jelly..etc   You can get rid of it by matching candies next to it several times or using striped etc candies.  It is especially difficult when there is more than one.  Boosters seem inevitable on these.

Yes, it spews out all things we hate indeed! I did JUST discover that matching candies next to it also help it disappear, at first I only thought special candies did away with it. But either way they are terrible!
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,032 Level 5
    Options

Another stupid addition to force players to use more boosters. After the last section of Levels, I didn't think King could produce anything of a lower standard, but at the halfway mark of Brulee Bay, I think they have !!! The clock is being treated like a kid's new toy and appearing at every level !!

• Former_User
    Options

Now, I don't think it's a terrible idea. I think we needed something new. They had tho toffee tornadoes which they seem to have abandoned, they also don't use the frog very much. They needed something fresh in the game. I would also like to see a new booster now and then. After all once you are this far in the game it just gets to be repetitious. They don't add anything new and it gets dull. They need to concentrate more on new ideas and less on simply churning out levels. Quality over quantity in other words. 

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,032 Level 5
    Options

Totally agree, Effie. My complaint is Levels 1326 to 1340 were of very poor quality, with luck, not skill determining if you solved a level. It was no use making speckled, striped or wrapped candies as they were nearly always immediately covered. Also it is great to have new innovations, but for every game of Brulee Bay, very boring. I, like you, ask King to produce a quality product even if it takes time. Churning out levels has drastically lowered the standard of Candy Crush Saga.

• Frances_McNeal
    Frances_McNeal Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I like the addition. Finally something new. Just keep breaking candies right next to it or through it and they explode after about 5 hits. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?