Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
clocks cant figure out some explode 1334 to hard to much cho. coming at once no stopping the chocolate
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think this level is INSANE. I too cannot pass this level. I use up so many lives and never get to use all my moves because the board just fills with chocolate. It appears a row at a time and I can only remove about 3 candies at a time. I think a whole row of these spawners at the bottom was overkill on CC's part. This is just not what I call fun and enjoyable.