Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I run out of lives and click on "ask friends" through King, the box to "check all" and "send" are grayed out and there are no King friends in the box. What happened? I do not play the game through Facebook.
Thank you for your help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Randall,
I have the latest updates, I have excellent connection, and I'm logged into Kingdom. I still cannot ask for lives because the area is grayed out!!
Randle, I am all up to date on my game, I have great connection, and I am logged into Kingdom, but still unable to ask for lives. Any other suggestions?
Hey Lisa,
Check for updates for your mobile and your apps.
Make sure you have a good internet connection and double check you are logged into your Kingdom account from within the game app.