Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't play the game, but from what I gather you can only play for free for so long and then you have to pay. Is there a gift card I can purchase for that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi brownl21,
If your wife plays on Facebook, you could get her a Facebook gift card, for example.
However, you can play King games for free; there´s no need to spend if you don't want to. Lives are regenerated, so if somebody is patient, he or she gets them back. Maximum number of lives are 5 and it takes 30 minutes to get a life back. You can play other games in the meantime ;-)