Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lose my messages, free lives from friends, if I don't use them right away. If I leave, need to reboot, etc. and come back they are gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Tammy,
I guess you´re talking about Facebook on PC, as those messages and lives are saved on mobile. At least, till you reinstall or update the game app.
On Facebook (PC) those are valid as long as your session lasts. If you refresh ( or hit F5), they´ll be gone.