Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am at level 422 but it does not matter how many goes I have and use my boosters the fruit does not come down. Is there a problem with this level. I have had no problems with all the previous levels. Can you help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah this level was changed Jenny and now has 3 popcorn pieces blocking each of the dispensers, you'll need to destroy them before the Fruit can come down!