Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 1317 and every time I beat this level the game will freeze up. What can I do about this? I don't think it's fair to me to keep doing this level over and over.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you haven't already I'd start with making sure your browser is clean by removing all the cache and cookies, restart the browser and try again with no other tabs or windows open. If it's the same after that then play the game in a different browser just in case the problem is related to the usual one you use, if the issue is identical there then it's most likely down to the game, the way to know for sure though is to keep an eye out for similar posts on here as that way you'll know if it's general problem as loads of posts about it will come up if it is.