Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Here is another question. WHY I don't get messages. On Facebook it says "(person) sent you a request" BUT when I open the app it says 0 messages in my inbox...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
SO GO AWAY YOU TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE.
I think it's because you are the Bubblegum Troll and you made a troll and you didn't help me (Nero)...
Anyway here is my account on the game's wiki --> bubble-witch-saga-2.wikia.com/User:Variety3241
It didn't solve it because I'm asking about the iPad version. Not about the Facebook version. NOT CLICKING THE BUTTON "THIS ANSWER SOLVED MY QUESTION".
Here is the official answer from a moderator:
https://care.king.com/en/papa-pear-saga/i-m-not-receiving-my-messages-lives-from-friends