Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have had candy crush saga for a very long time. Suddenly candy crush saga has stopped. It repeatedly asked me to update my adobe flash which I did repeatedly, until I found out it was not necessary , why am i not getting candy crush saga?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've seen this before I think, what browser are you using? I think some have 2 versions of flash and they can clash. Try downloading another browser and play the game, see if this makes a difference.