No daily booster awarded

VelvetRevolver
VelvetRevolver Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello, for a long time (I would say around 2 months) I've been spinning the booster wheel each day, However the daily boosters that I've won never appear on my game/account. Everything is always at zero. If it helps, I'm playing on iPhone 6+. I've also had issues with not getting boosters I've paid for. A glitch with iPhone maybe? Thanks for looking into it! 

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

What boosters are you getting? Don't forget that some of them can't be used on certain levels so they won't show up, the coconut wheel for example. Then some of the boosters only appear in the game, not the pre-game screen. Just a thought.

• VelvetRevolver
    VelvetRevolver Posts: 3 Newbie

Thanks for your reply, that's definitely not the issue. When boosters aren't available on a particular level they're greyed out, I believe. This Is really a case of not getting any boosters awarded after spinning the wheel. For every day that I spin, I should have lots of boosters built up, but I never have any. There's definitely an issue, just not sure if it's on iPhone's side or King's. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?