Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
candies will not switch fast enough!! I have to click and try to move them 2 or 3 times before it works. I'll never beat it like this. I have done all clearing of caches and restarting PC. Any suggestions??? Is it a game glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same issue. Highest score i have achieved is 51500. once you get the initial time boosters that is it. any ideas on how to get through?
I wouldn't say this was a game glitch. The game runs on adobe flash player so check you're using the latest update. Maybe even try another browser to check if the issue is your current one.