Candy crush game 422

Trpolarbear1
Trpolarbear1 Posts: 3 Newbie

My Kindle, lap top and IPhone 6s 

gets no tornadoes and no balls to break the top three squares so that the cherries can come down. There are quite a few here that also I have the same problem. We have played enough games to know when there is a problem. I was able to get the tornadoes but had one and all of a sudden there were none. Nobody seems to want to listen to us especially if we had a partial complaint! 

Answers

• Trpolarbear1
    Trpolarbear1 Posts: 3 Newbie

We need a better source to report problems and get fb and King to have an easier way to converse a problem. They refused to admit the problem. We have to say were not a robot. Is just ridiculous!

• Chrissy_Dazo
    Chrissy_Dazo Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2015

they. changed the icing to some kind of popcorn you need to hit them with vertical striped candy in order to break them which sucks because that seems to take up all the moves 

• Amanda_Black
    Amanda_Black Posts: 1 Newbie

The level was changed sometime back and now it's one of the early levels with popcorn. You need to hit it directly with a striped or wrapped candy several times to get it to pop. When you do, there's a color bomb beneath there. You only need to pop one of the candies, because then all the cherries will come out of that location and drop to the bottom. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?