Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
18 Months on the same level, it is impossible, who can get 2 bombs and 0 wrapped candies playing 10 to 20 games a day, me, if anyone wants my Facebook account contact me, 18 months in and I am tired of this, fail fail fail for 18 months.I'm done!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't want to sound mean but that could be some kind of record, haha. But seriously, we all get stuck now and then. Have you been on youtube, google etc trying to pick up a strategy. I wish you the best of luck Glenn!