Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been having no luck with this level despite all the mystery candies supplied. Mostly have bombs or chocolate in them. I cannot get any of the cherries down and out of this one. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Banished,
I'm sure you're not the only one coping with that thick ice and that much popcorn on this level.
Open the mystery candies when they are in the conveyor belt.Get rid of all the blockers on your board. Fastest way is the color bomb + color bomb combination.
Check out this great videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YA99TobT6A