Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Been on this board for almost 2days. Will not play a 3rd day(very boring...sorry). P.S.- When you call a lvl "hard", all it means to me is that it is set up to not give me what I need to beat the board until your good and ready.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pierre,
Congrats, you did pass the level! I will try to help you now with your question about level 1199 ;-)
Well, didn't pass this lvl, not going to continue after today...but as I said before thanks for the game, just won't play a game that keeps me on the same board for long time periods at a time.