Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I get down to only 2 combinations to go (2 striped candies) when I then get another combination it is not credited, this has happened about 3 times now. I play on my Galaxy tablet. Could you fix it please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is it only the combination that doesn't work or does the level fail you afterwards? I only ask because I think 1325 is the last mobile level for now so maybe you're passing it but there are no more levels to play.