Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing level 880 for weeks and can't seem to get through it. Can anyone help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Uggh Timed levels are the worse in my opinion, don't really remember what I did here but I found some pretty useful tips in dealing with these levels, hope it will be the same for you! Just remember as well that if you have hit the target score and have the star you need to pass, just let the timer run down to zero and you will pass it, can't mention the amount of times I carried on only for a bomb to blow up in my face! Not fun!