Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I no longer receive sugar drop levels when playing Candy Crush Saga on my computer. I also used to be able to get sugar drops on previously played levels but cannot see the bouncy c's anymore. What happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This was only a promotion so I'm guessing it has finished now or maybe even been given to other players. I know that a lot of the promo's go out to random groups and then they change around.