Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to know what is the wheel for? Sometimes it is running slow and sometimes it is running fast and sometimes it explode automatically. Can you tell me how it works?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi floramk,
If you want to know the ins and outs of this Evil Spawner, then I'd say this is your page in the unofficial Candy Crush Saga bible; http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Evil_Spawner
Pretty complete I'd say
Hi floramk,If you want to know the ins and outs of this Evil Spawner, then I'd say this is your page in the unofficial Candy Crush Saga bible; http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Evil_SpawnerPretty complete I'd say