Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
fb says I have enuf tickets to move onto next level, but nothing is showing up in game? Why is there no admins answering our questions??? Are they aware of this problem cuz I'm not the only 1 apparently! Fix this bug!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I finally logged into fb on my pc & advanced to next level. No lives are appearing on my ipads still.
This is a community site, so we all help each other
Here is the answer you are looking for: https://care.king.com/en/papa-pear-saga/i-m-not-receiving-my-messages-lives-from-friends