Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I attempt to play candy crush via facebook I get the following error To play Candy crush Saga you need to upgrade your Flash Player How do I fix this with my blackberry passport??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Zareena- You will need to install the Candy Crush app. Blackberry Passports normally come with the Amazon App Store preloaded. You can download Candy Crush from here. http://www.amazon.com/King-Candy-Crush-Saga/dp/B00FAPF5U0
Have fun crushing your Candies!