Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On level 1304 the timed bombs are starting out at 9 when all the videos are showing they start out at 15 , which is making it impossible for me to beat because I don't have enough moves before they go off, can it be fixed for the tablet?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Looks like the difficulty of the level has been changed. I've seen this happen a lot. I couldn't find any videos to help you either. Its obviously not impossible but now it's gonna be difficult of course!