Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can I not hear any sound on my IPad when I play the game Candy Crush Saga? When I go to the options menu, the sound is turns on, yet it will not play on this device.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I take it the sound is working for everything else right? If you've connected your game to FB or Kingdom then I'd start with a fresh install, maybe one of the game files has been damaged.