⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I am trying to pass level 127 I have been trying for the longest time I am so frustrated!

Options
Pearlie_May
Pearlie_May Posts: 7 Level 2

it just doesn't seem to be working for me I have been working on the level  for a long time I watch the video.  I can imagine how this could be done or you could get all of these orders done to complete the left very frustrating don't you want to skies to continue playing and move onto the next level it's crazy. Help I need help! 

Best Answer

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I think we've all been there Pearlie, but don't give up. Maybe just take some time out from it. Try one of the other games or something. Then come back to the game when you feel fresh. 

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I think we've all been there Pearlie, but don't give up. Maybe just take some time out from it. Try one of the other games or something. Then come back to the game when you feel fresh. 

• Lori_Wechsler
    Lori_Wechsler Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Not a great answer. I also have the same question. I had more points than needed. Got all the saucers spinning out. Still lost. Now that # blanks out on me. Not sure if there is something wrong with that particular game now. Other games are OK.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?