shared account trouble

Anna_Russell
Anna_Russell Posts: 1 Newbie

after i logs in on using facebook on my spare phone both mine and my mans accounts have becomed joined. he does not use facebook.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

The Facebook option is there to synchronise progress and is not a function which allows you to change account, that option does not exist as it's not that kind of game. When you logged into Facebook on your spare phone you synced your progress to it. The only way to restore would be to uninstall the app, reinstall and connect it to his Kingdom account where his progressed is synced to, since he does not use Facebook I'm assuming hes got that instead. If he doesn't, his progress would of only been stored locally on the device before being overwritten and cannot be restored.

By the way if you have an Android Mobile you can create multiple accounts for it super easily, that's the only way multiple people can play on the same devices without this happening.

• Heike-2
    Heike-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem now. By using the same tablet with two accounts - it always worked before - suddenly two accounts were synchronised. Now two log-ins are at least one and the same account. It does'nt help to delete and reinstall the app. And it is the same with all King games and all my other phones. 

I don't know if the problem was caused by Facebook.

I need a solution. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?