Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It is something wrong with this level in mobile. I have cleared all jellies except one cake and says I need 4 more to pass. Any help or ideas? Thanks all
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
the you tube video shows it winning with only clearing one cake and when I used a lollipop on one of the cake pieces my count did not go down
Hi Rober,You will need to clear that cake bomb too! There's jelly underneath ;-)
Hi Rober,
You will need to clear that cake bomb too! There's jelly underneath ;-)