Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hey I was wondering about a candy crush multiplayer game where you can sign in with facebook link up with 1 to 4 friends and race through 5 levels...could be fun and more of a social game. If it works out and goes well dont forget about me!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I like it, though I'm sure the super players would beat me every time. I'll leave it to the champs, haha. Nice idea though!