Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On my Andriod phone I have the Candy Crush game and have 35 lives saved from friends sending them. How do I get those lives to I guess transfer to my laptop version? Aren't the both on facebook?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's not possible I'm afraid. The lives will only appear on whichever device you accept them on. So next time you get some in your inbox, make sure that you accept them on Facebook.