Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
However, only 10 moves allowed and although i have reached over 100000 points still cannot win the level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda! I remember having the same problem on one of the point requirement levels. Sounds daft but I had reached the target in less moves than I needed yet I needed to use all of my moves before I completed the level. Took me a while to work this out! Are you being sure to use all of the 10 moves? Let me know if this solves your problem :-)