Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I get 3 extra moves, I cannot use them when I select them on my HTC one m9 android. What should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sure that the extra moves can only be used on the level that you're stuck on. I mean, if you get stuck and a friend sends them for level 200 for example, then you can only use them on this level, not for any other. Maybe this is why you don't see them?