Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
on my phone I get extra games on my desk top there is no option. It's usually under the bottom where my friends send lives. On desk top playing from facebook on phone using app. Is that the difference and can I change desk top
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same! I believe this is done for mobile only, for people on the road.
Don't have it on my PC either, and I my guess is that we can't get it there if it's not there yet.