Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to reset my phone. but in my game connetion of facebook is not work properly so how can I backup my levels....please tell.me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Himanshu!
Does your connection to Kingdom work? (the orange button)If yes, then you'll be able to sync all your level progress, highscores and gold bars (but not boosters and lives)
I think the easiest would be for you to see if you could get the Facebook connection back. What happens when you try the connection?
Cheers :-)