Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i updated the game recently large November 15 .
since then I have not been able to open the game on my ipad
the game icon is greyed out , I tried reinstalling up date no help.
i cant delete the game either.
can you help
thanks Julian
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What tablet and OS do you have Julian? I have to say it's weird that you can't uninstall it, does it not give you a reason a message of some kind?