Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I upgraded my phone and do not have the option for the holiday event. I never had it on my old phone either. I had the most updated version too. I have not seen anything in over 2 weeks. I just assumed they stopped doing it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for the heads up. I wonder why that would be. I have not had an event in a long time. Thanks again
Special events and challenges don't always get rolled out to everyone Melissa, that's what I got told when I've inquired in the past as I got invited to some event's but not others. It's annoying but at least they seem to be running special events a bit more regularly now.