Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have now sent 2 emails and asked a question using this link.... My question has been deleted at this point and no answer... Where are my boosters!? How do I get them back!?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shawn- I have sent you a private message. There should be an envelope in the top right hand corner with a message notification. Please let me know if you cannot see it.
know but having same issue help if you can thanks