Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play on the phone app. After I accept extra moves that my friends send me, the moves never get added to my total. Can you assist with this? After I accept the extra moves, how do I use them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The 'extra moves' that you get sent can only be used on the levels for which they were sent. So for example, if your friends send them for level 200, you can only use them on this level.