Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have tried reinstalling, changing from phone to card memory, with and without data, in Wi-Fi, and the game continues to crash 80% of the time. Since it works occasionally it is not a device issue. And I lose life every time this happens.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The app works fine for me, I just checked it out for you. What phone do you have? Do you have enough space in your memory? Your lives will refill automatically, its more important to find out whats causing the crash first.