Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm facing problem with level 1352 where there is no way I can bring down the orders. there is only one rectangular roller and no extension to help bring down the orders like those I saw on videos on tips to clear that stage. please advise
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same problem. Bring the ingredient down to next to the conveyor belt and then use a free switch to swap the ingredient and the candy on the conveyor belt. This should put the ingredient on the conveyor belt and solving the level only a single move away. It seemed to work for me. Hope it helps you too