Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play on bot my iPhone and PC. but somehow Fb on my PC dropped me back to level 25. I am on level 322 on my phone. What happened? And if it has something to do with fb syncing, can you tell me what I need to do, please and thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It sounds like Facebook sync issues to me. Just follow the steps in the King video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYE7aW5jcE
If you have an iPhone, then the video is in the menu on the right!