Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This has happened about 5 times and I have to end game which means I loose lives and boosters. What is going on ??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have had the exact same problem with 1375. I wasted a sprinkled ball booster and a striped and wrapped candy booster. The ufo froze up after deploying two wrapped candies.
I just passed it but lost a lot of lives and boosters : ( I hope no one else has these problems