⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Regarding Candy Crush Saga, why is Level 126 completely different on my Android Phone?

Options
SisterofMax
SisterofMax Posts: 2 Newbie

On my phone, Level 126 has a completely different configuration than it does on Facebook? In both cases, it says the goal is to complete the orders, but on the phone the "orders" do not show up. Plus the black jellies are around the edge of the game instead of a square in the middle. I updated the app, but this did not do anything. What is going on here, and how can I fix it?

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

This is pretty normal. There are a lot of levels that are different on mobile to how they look on Facebook. I guess as the mechanics of a mobile game differ a little then some levels need to have a different layout. 

• SisterofMax
    SisterofMax Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This is pretty normal. There are a lot of levels that are different on mobile to how they look on Facebook. I guess as the mechanics of a mobile game differ a little then some levels need to have a different layout. 

That may be, but it still doesn't help me because I still can't see what the "orders" are on my phone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?