Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a screen shot of the frozen lake saying its free to play but when I press play now it ate all my lives. Kept giving me the free message but was NEVER free. Just a long list of issues I've had with this game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can you post up the screenshot, I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. You can always progress without paying. Loosing lives doesn't really count as paying to proceed.