glitch wont let me play to unlock levels

Vickey_Mae
Vickey_Mae Posts: 2 Newbie

They have some extra games you can play to unlock the next level instead of waiting for 3 tickets and everytime i click on it and i hit play it dissapears and takes me back to the home screen 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Vickey!

Which extra games do you get? I haven't seen this feature yet. Thanks if you can post some screenshots.

Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes, then please try playing the level there. Once completed your progress is synced back to your mobile device and you should now be able to advance without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• Vickey_Mae
    Vickey_Mae Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Vickey!

Which extra games do you get? I haven't seen this feature yet. Thanks if you can post some screenshots.

Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes, then please try playing the level there. Once completed your progress is synced back to your mobile device and you should now be able to advance without any issues.

Cheers :-)

When you click on the train the symbols pop up for ask friends or unlock now every now and then another symbol pops up and says play level to unlock and you click on it and itll bring you to the screen where you can hit play and when you hit play it dissapears and brings you back to the home screen

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?