⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 1364 loads, appears, then crashes back to iPad home screen.

Options
Ryan_Popovich
Ryan_Popovich Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm on level 1364 and was able to play earlier today on my iPad, but now the game immediately crashes after loading the level. I've uninstalled and redownloaded the game, losing extra lives and all boosters in the process, but the problem persists. Also tried the hard shut down and restart on the device prior.  I updated to iOS 9.2 today also.  Lately the game would close randomly but now it's even worse and can't play at all.  What else can I do?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Ryan!

Ughh!! Sounds like you have done all the basic trouble steps so it's difficult to say what is wrong with your installation of the game.

There is one final thing you can do which will make Candy Crush run perfect again - a factory reset.

Before doing the reset please make sure you have backed up ALL your data on your iPad. I suggest you use iCloud so that you have a complete copy of all your mobile data.

Once you have made a complete backup follow the procedure listed here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201252

After this I suggest you start by installing Candy Crush before adding any other apps - just to make sure all is OK.If all OK then you can restore your data from iCloud and you'll now be back to having a stable and correct working iPad.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?