Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm not receiving my tickets or lives from friends that I know have been sent to me I have tried disconnecting from Facebook but that didn't help how can I fix this problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you've got the FB app on your phone you should try this: Log out of FB in the game then remove the FB app. Next load up the game and tap on connect, this time it will open a web browser for you to log in rather than the app. This has worked for a few but not for all, but it's certainly worth a shot. Once you're done you can add the FB app again.