Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it seems my list of friends to ask for help is limited to people who no longer play. All of the people who I receive lives from are not in my help list and I end up having to wait it out to get to the next level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Honestly make a Kingdom account, alt least everyone is there for the same reason and you can send and receive stuff from people without having being friends first. I mean not everyone follows the "Good neighbor" policy but I found it a lot quicker getting stuff than when connected with FB.